The Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) is a rigorous, challenging rotational program designed for college graduates or people with <1-year work experience, with a passion for a career in IT and software engineering. TLDP provides development in a variety of areas such as technology, project management, solution architecture and business analysis but with a focus on solutioning and software engineering. The program offers on-the-job training and a comprehensive training curriculum, including certifications. The rotations can exist within the Software Engineering department as well as with other Technology departments.
· Comprehensive training curriculum including on-the-job, virtual, and in-classroom training. Training topics focus on both job-specific and professional development areas.
· Opportunity to participate in and/or lead projects which address real business needs.
· Opportunity to enhance technical and professional skills while working cross-sector in a highly decentralized organization.
Position Responsibilities (Exhaustive list of potential responsibilities)
· Get acquainted with the JnJ world of software engineering & solution architecture that can spread over a variety of disciplines. This will allow candidates to get hands on experience in different real-world initiatives.
o Full stack development, e.g. for applications for patient follow up
o Machine Learning, e.g. tuning algorithms for creation of prediction models for clinical trials
o Analytics, e.g. real time event stream implementation for real time campaigning
o Cybersecurity, e.g. make sure we all can sleep at night knowing our apps are hack proof
o Reliability, optimise the performance of platforms that support critical production lines
o Mobile development, e.g. create skeleton apps to accelerate consumer brand app development
o (VR/AR, IOT, …)
· Assist in conducting feasibility studies and Proof of Concepts as well as preparing reports and recording progress; assists in the creation of solutions to information technology problems.
· Provide written and verbal communications such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Technology and business partners.
· Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and have empathy with the domain for which we are building assets.
· Consistently demonstrate knowledge seeking, intellectual curiosity and sharing behaviours in the performance of daily work.
· Apply principles, concepts and methodologies that are industry standards.
· Ensure that Johnson & Johnson and affiliated company’s assets are appropriately identified and valued and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
· Assist in designing, developing, and communicating application architecture strategies
· Work with frameworks, tools and methodologies to ensure maximum application integration and re-usability.
· Investigate the use of new and emerging technologies.
· Connect with Enterprise architects and engineering departments across sectors in J&J.
· A maximum time of one year from completion of most recent degree to start of Program.
· A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships).
· Excellent skills in oral and written communication; analytics and problem solving.
· Initiative, enthusiasm; willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment.
If you are selected, you will receive an invitation for a pre-recorded video interview.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)