Digital & Data Science is one of the critical capability levers within our J&J Supply Chain’s Strategy, Innovation & Deployment (SI&D) innovation engine that is essential to building the world’s best supply chain. As our Digital & Data Science team continues to double-down on fact-based management – illuminating greater visibility and analytical capabilities across the key metrics that will drive growth for our business – we must ensure that our energy, resources, capabilities and talented employees are best-aligned to the evolving needs of our business and our customers.
The Data Operations team sits within the Digital & Data Science organization. Our role is to deliver trusted data to enable the launch & supply of products to our customers. Our key accountabilities include: delivering and maintaining a data operating model that optimizes data quality, timeliness, and effort; applying end-to-end data knowledge and unique insights to drive innovative customer solutions; building scalable partnerships with suppliers to be adaptable to changing needs and demands; utilizing technology to drive innovative data operations solutions and developing our Talent as a distinctive capability.
This position will execute day-to-day operations to support the strategy of the Data Operations function across franchises/business units. Will develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, referring to established policies and procedures
- Execute the data management and data quality process. May include testing, error handling, data conversion and/or validation, and audit/compliance actions (Non-Conformance (NC) and/or Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA)).
- Provide tactical direction to third party team(s) and function as point of escalation. Execute knowledge transfer to third party team(s).
- Contribute to the preparation of metrics, dashboards, and tracking to facilitate the efficient operations of the Data Operations department. Participate in, and sometimes lead, operational and governance meetings including end-to-end, value capture, and third party reviews.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of documentation for area of responsibility. May include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), protocols, data quality catalogs, and other policy and procedure documents. Deliver training to educate stakeholders on documented procedures, data flows, etc.
- Tactically focus on business outcomes. Execute the implementation of tools and processes that maximize data operations execution. Engage with stakeholders on tactical matters.
- Contribute to the completion of projects and departmental goals.
- Support the deployment of the Data Management Framework (Governance Maturity Roadmap).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years supply chain experience, preferably in master data, operations, or cross-functional business environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong data management experience in the context of large ERP platforms
- Proficient in SAP and/or JDE, Winshuttle and Data Quality. Collaboration with third party suppliers required.
- A relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector/cross-industry experience
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple stakeholders, and establish common goals and objectives without sacrificing outcomes.
- Ability to contribute on a diverse, multicultural and partially remote team.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)