Johnson & Johnson Japan Consumer Company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst - Premium Beauty Care Supply Chain Management (SCM), located in Ebisu, Tokyo.
J&J recently acquired Japanese Beauty Care company and the integration process is currently in progress. As a part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, it is encouraged to coordinate financial planning and reporting processes for a wide scope of supply chain. This role provides the best opportunity for a person to have exposure to senior leadership in country, region and global, which gives a various career opportunity in the future.
- Lead annual and quarterly business planning for Cost of Goods and inventory
- Develop monthly forecast and analyze variances
- Provide financial analysis and drive actions for cost and inventory optimization
- Set up appropriate accounting process i.e. standard cost setting
- Collaborate with supply chain team to improve business process and execution excellence
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- 3-5 years relevant experience in FP&A or Supply Chain Finance
- Proficient in Japanese and Business Level English
- Strong MS Office skills and advanced proficiency in Excel
- Effective communication skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)