Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices' business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is now expanding its Service & Solution capabilities, to reflect the need of its customers and support the delivery of Triple Aim benefits for customers, driving long term sustainable growth and strategic partnerships for Johnson & Johnson.
The Service & Solutions – Healthcare Transformation Manager, will be responsible for Medical Device Service & Solution implementation to deliver flawless execution of our programmes. The individual will be in charge of the infield leadership, implementation planning and prioritization of our Service & Solution offering, namely Patient Pathway, Operating Room Optimisation, Hospital Logistics, & Surgical Excellence. The incumbent will work in high performance teams, made up of execution focused individuals with the following responsibilities & skill sets:
Key areas of responsibility:
· Partner with the Solution Architect (SoA) to plan, deliver and execute Strategic Account Partnerships
· Accountable for supporting strategic growth through the deployment of Service & Solution Programmes
· Design Excellence: Requirement to deliver good judgment throughout project procurement, development and execution, as well as sound decision making within the limitations imposed by budget, scope and schedule.
· Lean Six Sigma: Utilization of Six Sigma tools to improve the capability of business processes. Identify areas to increase performance and decrease process variation helping lead to defect reduction and improvement in profits, employee morale, and quality of products or services.
· Process Excellence: Ability to designed and improve processes for consistent delivery with minimum variation and minimum waste. It is the domain of Six Sigma and Lean.
· Change Management: Prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully embrace change to drive organizational success and outcomes.
· Facilitation: Move groups of people through meetings, planning sessions, or training, and successfully achieving a specific goal.
Skills and competencies required:
· Strong Implementation Manager with track record for execution
· Demonstrated ability to deliver projects (human and financial)
· Strong Communicator with internal and external communicator
· Ability to think and plan and deliver on commitments
· Strong Project management orientation with the ability to priorities and manage complex list of projects to completion
· Strong track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical partners on operational matters
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional organization to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
· Strong and respected people leader with subject matter expertise
Education & Experience Required:
· Engineering background very valued
· Experience in Healthcare Management (Private/Public Hospitals) Consulting, will be valued
· Sales & Marketing experience
· Multi-disciplinary leadership experience
· Proven People leadership skills
· Experienced in Change management, and/or
· Experience in Process Excellence, and/or
· Experience in Project Management, and/or
· Experience of running Surgical Services/Theatres/Secondary Care Service
· Experience in managing complex revenue generating projects
· Engineering and/or healthcare background will be valued
· Essential Languages: High level English proficiency
Key Compliance Requirements:
· Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility.
· Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in Johnson & Johnson Health & Safety policy.
· Adherence to Safe Fleet Policy.
· Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
· Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
· Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
· Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
In order to achieve our set goals & targets, we must all lead using our Leadership Imperatives and achieve our Leadership Performance Standards:
· LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
· CONNECT: Collaborate internally and externally in order to develop insights to drive innovation
· SHAPE: Driving meaningful innovation through our insights to meet unmet needs and generate value and solutions for our customers. In order to do this we must be bold and courageous in challenging the status quo and adapting to change.
· LEAD: Everyone is a leader and is accountable for their own development and that of others. We must leverage diversity and ensure we have open and constructive conversations.
· DELIVER: Is “HOW” we accomplish our business results. We must focus on our ability to inspire and mobilize people; empowering them to act boldly with speed and agility, to do even more than they thought they could.
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)