- Role to Support Business Growth
- Focus on both Clinical, Account and Educational Support
- Drive the Enhancement of our Customers’ Experience
- Leading Global Healthcare Company
- Exposure across the diverse range of Ethicon medical devices products
- South Sydney and Metro NSW territory
Be Vital in this Role
Johnson & Johnson is a leader in bringing innovative technologies to market. Firstly, you will be responsible to optimise inventory management for a range of customers within designated hospitals and collaborating internally across the Johnson & Johnson Medical broader team in order to generate the best possible patient outcomes. Our Ethicon Solutions Specialist team creates value adding education programs for Healthcare Professionals executing on key account plans leading to the success of the territory plans.
In alignment with J&J’s commitment to driving better patient care and training more healthcare professionals, the Ethicon Account Solutions team enjoys a higher performance culture and due to an internal promotion within the team, an exciting new role has become available.
We are seeking a highly organized, proactive and motivated team player. The key focus of this role is to provide clinical and account support to customers across NSW South and Sydney metro area. Working closely with the Product Specialist, the Solutions Specialist will undertake a diverse range of duties, including:
- Leadership of inventory management for designated customers and internal J&J team
- Professional education coordination and training for HCPs
- Lead and coordination in Key Account Reviews for designated strategic accounts
- Supporting the Product Specialist with some clinical case support in operating theatres where required.
- Collaborate on and support key sales opportunities
Be Valued for who you are
This is a key role within our Ethicon team, involving extensive liaison with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will offer:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- Inventory Management preference in Device or Pharmaceutical sales.
- Previous customer service roles or sales roles also ideal.
- A problem-solving mentality and the desire to ‘own and resolve’ issues; and
- A high level of professionalism and commitment to the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
- Previous medical devices sales experience advantageous
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)