Summary of the job:
Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory. Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Driving Mass business within assigned key accounts by executing the Sales Department Vision, Mission and Strategy
• Conduct Joint Business plan with Assigned Customers
• Act as a focal point maintaining internal & external Stakeholders to achieve an efficient service level
• Lead & Coach subordinates to meet their development goals.
• Achieve target Growth in all Categories.
• Implement Marketing Plan with Customer
• Report Market Intelligence
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
Deliver the business plan; Sales & Spending.
Regular reporting and tracking to provide business performance updates
Category and brand share growth
Key customer partnerships and CIW segmentation and investment plan
Make quarter business review with the customer
In-store execution of visibility plan
• Education: University degree in Business administration or respective studies (from an accredited institution)
• Years of Experience: 2 -3 years’ experience in FMCG sales preferably Modern Trade, Experience from a FMCG preferably multi-national or regional company.
• Language: Arabic and English
• Location: Cairo
Leadership Behaviors Required
• LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
• CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
• SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
• LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
• DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
Leadership Profile Required
• Communication skills
• Company and customer expertise
• Leadership skills
• Negotiation skills
Johnson & Johnson (Egypt) S.A.E. (7800)