Your focus will be industrial control system security of automation and engineering technologies within J&J’s Manufacturing plants in the EMEA Region.
You will support our team as we will help drive the adoption of security standards and new security capabilities into plant operations.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Assisting to perform operational on-site security assessments,
- Conducting full-stack system technology assessments,
- Advising on security policy and working with our partners (e.g. Supply Chain Product-Line leaders and Engineering) on risk mitigation controls.
- Contribute SME knowledge to help shape the strategy and security program for J&J Operation Technology environment.
- Monitor the industry landscape for emerging threats, technologies and capabilities.
Your scope will be the EMEA manufacturing sites and an approximate 10 – 20% of travel time will be required to support plants on location as necessary.
- Required a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in individual contributor roles within Automation, Network Security, Information Security, Risk Management or IT.
- Certification in Cybersecurity related field for Automation Systems or similar, and/or certifications or degree demonstrating manufacturing operating technology background e.g. ISA-95/IEC 62443 - IC32 or above, GSEC, GICSP or CCNA.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and laboratory systems like MES, labeling, serialization, LIMS or other shop floor systems.
- Experience in working with multi-functional teams.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical, communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle various tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to take on leadership roles on various projects is required.
- Strong cultural awareness to achieve desired security outcomes.
- We wish to see you demonstrate a strong intellectual curiosity in emerging technology and trends like Manufacturing for the Future and Industry Internet-of-things.
- Knowledge of regulatory control requirements in internal and external manufacturing environments.
- A certain amount of travel will is required
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Latina, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Pomezia
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)