The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for Janssen, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
- Develop approved and tested Brand/TA related medical education concepts, strategy and materials which will be translated and implemented in all defined CE countries.
- Proactive communication and support the Integrated Brand Value Team and all CE countries with medical knowledge and expertise.
- Develop approved and tested medical trainings and education.
- Develop cross country events and medical education initiatives.
- Plan and control CE Med Ed budget.
- Be the single point contact to EMEA medical for the respective Brand/TA and collaborates proactively with MAF departments in defined countries.
- Ensure actively the usage of digital tools to increase the reach of Medical relevant information.
- Provide insights around key brands and marketplace themes/trends etc. to CE HUB and EMEA teams to help optimise brand/therapy strategy, decision making on current and future license indications and enable internal and external customers to make informed decisions
- Medical or Pharmacy degree
- 3+ years of working in medical function in innovative pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in support the launching innovative drugs
- Deep knowledge in the area of disease /TA (nice to have)
- KOL contacts in TA area (nice to have)
- Experience in developing and executing needed concepts and events
- Experience in multicultural environment, cross departmental and/or cross country teams and networks
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written;
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills;
- Team worker with good communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 48.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)