The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
As Key Account Manager YOU will:
The role’s overall responsibility lies in management of partnership with our strategic accounts and responsibility for sales results in a designated territory and for all ONE MD business units. The ultimate goal of this role is increasing market share, turnover and profitability in respective accounts
- Building and maintaining partnership with dedicated strategic accounts
- Delivering sales business plan for selected territory for ONE MD
- Bridging cooperation of cross business unit sales teams and leverage our comprehensive product portfolio
- Seeking sales growth opportunities and driving their materialization
- Close cooperation with Strategic capabilities team and implementing and contracting Value Added Solution projects
- Shaping market by advanced tendering approach (Best Value Method, Most Economical Advantageous Technology) awareness
- Leverage various budget impact models and tender toolkits and putting accent on importance of quality assessment
- Collecting and utilization of all compliantly available business and marketing information and sharing with sales, marketing and other dedicated teams
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly activities and reports and analyzing and identifying opportunities for improvement of our productivity and sales results
- Close cooperation with sales, marketing, GAM, commercial and other supporting teams to achieve our priorities
- Accompanying non-clinical stakeholders and key opinion leaders at various events
- Fluent English and Slovakian language
- Innovative, creative and pro-active approach, analytical thinking and solution seeking
- Strong strategic and collaborative mindset with ability to cooperate and collaborate in matrix organization
- Project Management Skills
- Performance and result oriented and driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good MS office skills
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in the medical field an advantage
- Min. 2 years in sales or leadership position
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 27.800 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)