• Ensure timely availability of product for J&J Malaysia to meet the customer demand. • Develops accurate demand forecasts for specific business unit(s) /product line(s). Manage the business forecasts over 12/24 month horizon.
• Drive the S&OP process and business forecasts for the franchise he/she is responsible for and ensuring the planning processes remains integrated with business processes.
• Own & manage overall inventory and inventory health (slow and obsolete inventory).
• Develop processes and plans to ensure efficient introduction of new products, sku phase in/out and product discontinuation as well as Slob review and deployment.
• Coordination of banded packs to ensure products meets specifications and is available and time for selling.
• Ensure the business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges
• Analyses & initiates suitable actions based on planning key performance indicators and participate in regular reviews of policies, processes and procedures to achieve continual improvements.
• Collaborate with respective sector supply Chain teams by providing key demand signals upstream to the sector supply chains.
• In collaboration with commercial implement the customer collaboration initiatives which enhance business success/growth and reduce cost and complexity within the supply chain.
• Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends within industry.
• Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
• 3 to 8 years of supply chain experience in Consumer-FMCG /Vision Care/ Medical Devices & Diagnostics / Orthopeadics or multiple functions exposure.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success. Other skills required:
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Highly analytical and process oriented with an interest/aptitude in demand/supply management and customer service
• Strategic thinking ability; always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, improve financial performance.
• Enhances team’s effectiveness by taking ownership of team issues and goals, actively builds trust and rapport within the team.
• Produces reports & actions that encapsulate pertinent issues, assists team in problem solving, and makes an effective contribution to discussions on other functional processes.
• Communicates effectively with sector based supply chain teams and with Commercial teams. Takes the emotion out of discussions by focusing on results and gets things done.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain and customer-centric mindset
• Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver
• Strong computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Excel, with competency in pivot tables and macro functionality)
• SAP & Business Warehouse
• APO or other forecasting software
• English speaking required, multi-language skills are preferred
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)