Your job alert was successfully created.
- Promotes and sells products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from products and/or services.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing
- Bachelor degree or above. Minimum Diploma in medical, nursing, other relevant disciplines or state registered nurse.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services (Pharmaceutical sales experience can be considered)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)