The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
DIGITAL manager CEE
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time limited (maternity leave cover)
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- You will be part of the Central European Digital Media Team, providing profound digital expertise to J&J ‘s brand activation teams and accelerating our digital capabilities
- You will act as the main point of contact & coach for selected CEE brand activation teams with regards to all digital topics
- You will drive the development of digital strategies (from brief to final plan), lead implementation of digital plans for selected brands (in particular on the touchpoints social media / influencer, online video, website), monitor performance and adjust on learnings
- You will drive the optimization & allocation of digital spends throughout the year
- Together with Precision, Social, SEA, and eCommerce experts, you will shape our digital ecosystem and drive J&J’s digital training agenda
- You will be the connecting link between brand activation teams and media / digital agencies for selected brands
- You will help the brand teams with guidance on impactful digital creatives
We would love to hear from YOU, if:
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in digital marketing in agencies or in FMCG companies, preferably in an international environment
- You have experience in developing impactful digital creatives and implementing digital projects across multiple channels (social, online video, website)
- You are up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- You have a track record in managing agencies and external stakeholders successfully
- You are an experienced project manager and feel comfortable to manage complexity
- You are a pragmatic doer who strives for excellence in execution
- You show a high degree of flexibility and resilience and you enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams
- You have used buying platforms like FB Manager, Google Marketing Platform or have looked over the shoulder of campaign managers.
- You are familiar with Web Analytics Tools
- Fluent English, native Polish
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life insurance, medical care, sport card etc.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)