Sales & Customers
- Responsible to promote and create demand for the company products by calling on all ophthalmology doctors, hospitals and medical centre in assigned territory to generate prescriptions and achieve sales targets.
- Provision of pre-sales & post-sales advice and support to customer to maintain good working relationship with external business associates.
- To establish and maintain close contact / rapport with key account customers.
- To acquire new customers and building a network of contacts within the region.
- Responsible for overall service requirements to all health care professional by including logistical needs, education training and OT support. Identify, plan and implement a comprehensive education and promotion program in accordance with business strategy. E.g; conduct CME to ophthalmologist surgeons, nurses and other relevant hospital staffs and support assistance to surgeons in the usage of the product during surgery in operation theatre.
- Develop new leads for phaco system selling and securing new business opportunities. Conduct machine demo by coordinate with technical specialists/engineers to make sure smooth operation of phaco system and technical services in operation theatre
- Keep up to date with competitive market activities through providing market intelligence and strategy recommendation to superior/upper management
- Manage and update Consignment Inventory stocks parked at customer accounts.
- Maintain high level of customer service directly and through distributor support
Self & Processes
- Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss issues with key customers
- Participate and involve in sales meetings and marketing events such as seminars, conventions, education conferences/congress and training programs
- To undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the Company
This position will be based in Jakarta
- Degree in Business, Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline
- At least 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in selling medical devices or pharmaceutical products
- Good track records in achievements
- A team player
- Proactive in carrying out task and driving sales results
- Energetic and passionate about building a successful sales career
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)