Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses, with the number one selling brand, ACUVUE®. The Nordic business has shown solid growth in the past five years, and is now poised for even greater success, with the launch of innovative and outstanding new products.
We are now looking for an Acuvue Account Manager with future career aspirations!
The role is a fix termed contract for 12 months.
The position is in Stockholm and the geographic districts covered by the Account Manager are in the Stockholm area and nearby cities. You will join a team of 6 Account Managers that covers the rest of Nordic North and a Nordic team with the head office based in Stockholm. You will report to the Area Sales Manager, Nordics North.
This role is all about partnering with our customers. With motivating sales targets, we want you to be working towards building relationships and partnerships between Johnson & Johnson Vision and the owners of optical stores, opticians and store staff.
- Responsible for the development and growth of your region’s sales.
- Accountable for the implementation of our sales strategy, planning, follow up on customer and sales activities and the development of customers and the business in your region.
- Internal reporting and co-operation with management and fellow peers within the Nordic organization is part of your regular working responsibilities.
- Primarily be working in the field spending 80% of your time visiting customers and building relationships. The right candidate therefore feels comfortable structuring his or her own workday and stay in contact with their colleagues over phone and e-mail.
- Excellent communication skills are vital and required to be able to understand the needs of the customers and communicate Johnson & Johnson Visions vision and values to each of them individually.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in i.e. Business Administration, Economics or Sales (required)
- Experience of Sales (prior industry – or FCMG sales experience is a merit but not a requisite)
- Swedish and English written and verbal (required)
- Driver license (required)
- A strong focus on putting the customer at the heart of the business
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Strong structure and planning skills. Target orientation, ambition and self-drive
- Being a phenomenal teammate but is comfortable in working independently
- Ambitions for a future career within Johnson & Johnson and for whom the role as an account manager is the stepping stone to his or her next career move
If you are the right person for the job, don't hesitate to apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager, as a representative of an agency.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)