Janssen, pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit
Responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients.
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of all hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Make regular visits to identify customers’ needs, provide treatment solution to HCP, and gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains sales forecast and submits to management.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Conduct product listing.
- Collaborates with other departments to achieve company objectives and ensure a timely resolution.
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with customers.
- Identifies/analyzes potential opportunities to business.
- Recommends areas for future growth.
- Complies with Integrity and compliance standard.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)