About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson&Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We provide eye surgeons and their patients with a complete solution that includes a range of advanced products and services developed to help people of all ages with sight defects. We offer market leading technique for laser surgery, equipment for cataract operations and intraocular lenses. We also offer a program for education and support that help eye surgeons to master the full range of the technology.
Johnson&Johnson Vision in Uppsala is proud to manufacture the Healon product which is used during cataract surgery. We are about 120 employees located in Uppsala and 8 400 employees worldwide within Johnson&Johnson Vision.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position supporting the Controller team at the Uppsala manufacturing plant, Sweden. We are looking for a highly motivated person with shown analytical and basic accounting skills to provide decision support and analysis for financial management and planning. The role will be necessary in generating insights for use in providing counsel, risk management, and decision-making recommendations to leadership team in our Supply Chain organization.
Objectives of the Position
- You are the Finance business partner to our key stakeholders within our Supply Chain business providing finance guidance around reports, analytics and business plans.
- You handle month end process and support budgeting, updates, standard setting, reporting and analytics execution.
- You support ad-hoc reporting and performance analytics of production.
- You lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership, support onboarding/training and participate in functional or career development training.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone with knowledge of general finance/accounting processes. To be successful in this position you need to have good analytical skills, be self-reliant and able to plan and prioritize. Also, it´s essential to have strong interpersonal skills in order to work well with business and senior management.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect
this by not approach
Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent (required).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in finance (required). E.g. as a Financial Analyst or Business Controller or equivalent.
- Proficient spoken and written Swedish and English (required).
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (required).
AMO Uppsala AB (8507)