- The Planner is responsible for carrying out the demand & deployment planning for Joints business in EMEA region. The position is responsible to
- Provide statistical forecast input for country/cluster demand planning process.
- Coordinate demand-supply handover with country/cluster plan teams.
- Aggregate country/cluster demand to create regional demand overview and analyze business/financial plans (BP/FP) and demand plans (DP) gaps.
- Coordinate with Global Plan for timely product availability at the countries and communicate availability information on a weekly basis.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges
- Ensure timely escalation for significant supply disruptions.
- Manage the inventory and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Maintains correct planning parameters in planning systems.
- Support product portfolio optimization, asset reconfiguration projects, which has potential impact on product availability and business continuity in the region
- Operates ERP and Advanced Planning Systems and Tools
Master in Business Administration
Green Belt six-sigma certification
3+ years of relevant experience
Experienced ERP & Planning Systems user
Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
Fundamentals of Supply Chain
Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
Ability to use advance statistical techniques
Accuracy with attention to detail
Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
Can drive continuous process improvements.
Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Proficient user of SAP/ APS
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)