The MDD Sales out Analyst assists SFE Manager in efficient development and good management of Sales dashboard system. The position is responsible to closely work with Country and Regional IT as main person in charge of technical supports of MDD Sales out database, of MDD Sales out analytic Dashboard integration and maintenance with high accuracy and Dashboard timely. The position supports the interpretation and customization of iDiscover online system features to fit the needs of Business and of Commercial teams (Sales and Marketing) and the involved analytics of iDiscover data driving Sales Force Monitoring and Efficacy. The position also supports for Training and development activities in North region to increase Sales force capability. In addition, this position manages process documentation, vendor management and collaboration across various internal functional groups.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
Medical Devices Sell-out data from Distributors to Accounts
- Handles the Sell-out data Medical Devices products from Distributors to Accounts
- Serves the above Sell-out data to all Medical Devices Sales Force associates including PSR and Sales Managers up levels, Incentive & Reward, Finances, Supply Chain and Business Analytics
- Converts main and sub-Distributors’ sales data languages: main & sub-Distributors’ account names, main & sub-Distributors’ account names, main & sub-Distributors’ selling units to J&J’s standard data: account names, account codes, standard selling units
- Multiplies the J&J’s standard selling units with J&J’s standard selling prices of J&J to Distributors in VND for J&J’s sell out data
- Monitors and deducts the following Sell-out
- Stock transfer Internal transfer between each distributor and J&J
- Return goods from Distributors to J&J
- Goods sold from J&J to Distributor Level and not sold/invoiced yet to Accounts.
- Maps the accounts and accounts’ standard sell-out with PSR’s assigned territories
- Records main distributors and sub-distributors’ actual selling prices to customers, quarterly serving the control of Finances
- Engaging with North Sales teams of Medical Devices and Pharma
- Cooperating with Commercial Education (Training) team for implementing, requested documentation and records for post-event reports/claims
- Following-up with Stakeholder to organize training activities smoothly
- Collecting feedback after training activities
- Active member of project MDD Sales data online iDiscover system
- Prepare MDD Sales out data accuracy for iDiscover system for PSR-BM-SBM
- Get feedback from MDD Sales and Marketing Team about iDiscover system
- Support for Pilot Team when roll out iDiscover system to MDD Team
- Give suggestions for iDiscover system feature enhancement
- Work with Regional IT to fix issues and bring system to normal operation
- Work with SFE Team to adjust system to adapt for business strategies: Focus Brands
- Analyze iDiscover system usage by PSR-BM-SBM and MDD Leaders
- Support in designing new reports/ new analytics in iDiscover system
- Learn and develop new report/ new analytics in Tableau platform
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or IT Additional education, particularly in business, database management, programming or IT infrastructure, is beneficial. Additional skills includes problem solving skills, HCP and Service Management focus, highly proficient level computer skills including Excel, Access, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of Medical Device business operation, Distribution network, Distribution Model, market competition and Key customers/Hospital networks.
- Have good knowledge about Medical device products for all Franchise MDD Endo-EES-ASP-DS-Mentor-BW and new MDD Franchise/Products
- Ideally, experiences in the related field (Dashboard Analytic-Sales Target reporting) in Health Care industry is a plus or at least 24 months.
Knowledge and Skills
- Administrative, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have strong desire and skill sets to advance within the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to engage teams and work collaboratively to support large groups of Sales Team members
- Open Minded - Creative Thinking - Customer Focus - Accountability - Collaboration and Teaming - Result Oriented and Innovative
- Navigates effectively within a matrix organization
- Proven team leadership ability, ability to lead and influence a team to achieve common goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)