Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The Medical Devices area of Johnson & Johnson manufactures technologies for complex medical procedures. Johnson & Johnson sees it as its objective to reach more and more patients and to help them find their way back to a healthy life. This business area is also a leader in just about every field of activity around the globe.
Through its long-standing commitment to innovation in patient care, Johnson & Johnson has become one of the world's leading companies for orthopedic devices and aids for hips, knees and extremities, as well as for products in cementation and operating room technologies, including suture materials, meshes, surgical instruments, wound closure products, blood-sugar measuring devices, contact lenses, sterilization devices and implants.
We are looking for a motivated student in Zuchwil to support us in an:
Internship Digital Marketing (12 months)
- Support our digital efforts using new digital channels, Websites, E-Detailing, E-Mailing, Social Media
- Coordination with business partners, IS/IT, digital project managers and external vendors.
- Supporting our project team for migration and building of Websites and building Multichannel campaigns
- Supporting the management and further development of our E-detailing Platform - Showpad
- Management of divers digital related projects Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Facilitate project workshops
- Enrolled as student for Bachelor or Master Business Administration (FH or University), Marketing Management, communications, public relations or journalism or equivalent
- Strong affinity with project management and digital channels like Website, Email Marketing, Social Marketing
- Good understanding of Marketing Principles and Strategies
- Proven first experience in a company or a startup environment (this could also be an internship)
- Goal oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to work dedicatedly in partnership with customers and external partners
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work autonomously and manage different projects and tasks in parallel
Synthes GmbH (7111)