District Manager – Dermatology
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson Janssen is recruiting for Area Sales Manager – (Dermatology), located in (location)
The incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations consisting of dermatologists, cosmetologists, hair transplant surgeons, retailers, institutes, skin clinics and hospitals. In addition, you will be responsible for mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands (skin care, hair care, antifungal range) with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs. You will be responsible for development of the team in sales management, scientific capability, relationship and development of market to leverage market opportunity.
- Drive business growth in assigned territory through the team of DMs/Sr. DMs by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with customers including but not restricted to dermatologist, cosmetologist/aesthetic dermatologists, hair transplant surgeons, hair and skin chains, retailers and key distributors
- Meet and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in Dermatology/ top dermatology organizations such as IADVL, state bodies etc. assigned territory through regular coverage at the right frequency by team.
- Help build and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of dermatologists, general physicians & other related specialists dealing with skin and hair related diseases, cosmetologist in the assigned geography
- Ensure the availability of products through distributors and other channels as required to service the patients.
- Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs, dermatologists and other potential customers for the related therapy area – skin, hair care, fungal disease etc.
- Prepare and submit sales & other reports on timely basis, Analyze sales, Customer Coverage, reports, forecasts & documents to support the team for Improved results towards achieving Objectives.
- Develop scientific agility of self and team in therapy area of Janssen dermatology presence – acne, fungal disease, hair care etc.
- Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to develop subordinates
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
Experience and Skills:
- Total experience of 7—12 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
- Preferably 2- 4 years of experience in Specialty Care Sales (Dermatology)
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of people management role
- Previous Experience in dermatology, handling skin/hair care products or aesthetic dermatology company
- Previous experience in multinational organization will be preferred
- People Reporting - Yes
- Reporting To:- National Sales Manager/Franchise Head.
50 % travel required to cover the area comprising of minimum of two states .
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)