Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
- Literature search & safety data (preclinical and clinical) collection for ingredient and consumer products safety assessment.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
- Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Toxicology risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
- Assessment of skin tolerance of cosmetic ingredients and products from preclinical and clinical perspectives.
- Review and Interpretation of clinical skin safety studies (patch test, phototoxicity, irritation and sensitization studies)
- Review of products at different stages of development cycle.
- Assessment of OTC products and impurity qualification.
- Preparation of technical justification reports for regulatory submission.
Minimum required Qualification / Experience / Exposures:
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
- Masters with 2-3 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology and/or Clinical safety (skin tolerance) experience. For candidates with Ph.D. in Toxicology, fresh candidates would also be considered.
- Diploma in clinical sciences preferred.
- Knowledge of in silico tools for toxicity prediction, databases for literature search.
- Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory requirements for product safety submissions and experience in medical writing.
requirements may limit your candidate pool, thus impacting diversity and inclusion.]
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)