DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our EMEA headquarters (Zuchwil) we are looking for a highly committed:
By participating in the daily business, you will receive during your internship a deep insight into the medical device industry and requirements relating to product development and maintenance. Work within R&D new product development, support engineers with their projects.
- Support numerous work activities as part of the development process of new medical devices.
- Create concepts for medical devices and mechanical test setups.
- Design prototypes and coordinate manufacturing in the prototype shop.
- Coordinate and support mechanical tests and document the results.
- Budding engineer (FH, ETH, min. 2 years of study) with Engineering / Materials Engineering / Biomedical Engineering expertise, and interested in the areas of product development and medical devices.
- Programming experience in Matlab, Python or similar software are required
- Basic experience with CAD software (CREO preferred) is beneficial
- Basic experience in FE software simulations (Ansys preferred) is required
- Basic knowledge of statistic is required
- English and German knowledge
- Knowledge of anatomy and trauma products are an advantage
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Synthes GmbH (7111)