- Responsible for field sales support through business analytics activities.
- Provides direction for the development of analytics systems to define and support sales and marketing objectives.
- Supports sales management with appropriate information and insights. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities including hiring, and employee training; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Provides information & analysis related to area market.
- Assists sales and marketing management team in constructing sales forecast and budgets.
- Supervises the design, development, implementation and administration process of Sales Analytics plans.
- Organizes sales analytics staff to develop special projects to address various requirements in sales analytics.
- Coordinates and resolves issues in the development and implementation of plans and tools to facilitate and improve sales and marketing functions.
- Supports Sales Analytics manager in task planning and implementation, participates in and leads projects.
- Assists in developing and maintaining departmental budget.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Customer Marketing experience is required.
- Minimum education requirements is a degree in any field.
- This position will be based in Pinnacle Sunway office.
- Able to develop effective business relationships with internal stakeholders primarily through face-to-face interaction in practices to drive existing and future growth potential of the portfolio.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)