Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical GmbH, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring a Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d) - fixed term 2 years in Norderstedt, Germany.
The Manufacturing Engineer within OPS Norderstedt is responsible for support, development, documentation and improvements of the entire product- and process related value stream, with his special know how as engineer, while applying also special competencies according to skills and education.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible and accountable as leader or team-member for the autonomous validation of processes, product changes, test methods, equipment and materials qualifications, PFMEAs and all other product and process validation related activities.
- Responsible for manufacturing processes and related equipment with overall knowhow of the entire value stream, incl. related people, process, equipment, and product.
- Review and use actively process and documentation Key Performance Indicators to identify improvement opportunities and drive or support activities to increase process and equipment performance, including but not limited to OEE. Responsible and accountable as leader or member for manufacturing related activities, projects, and improvements, concerning all kind of categories including but not limited to quality, documentation, CIP, safety, capacity, process flow, new products and others.
- Applying effective project management, including leading internal and external resources
- Applying the J&J Quality procedures and Six Sigma principles
- Applying the standards of the J&J related Change Management principles
- Applying special engineering strengths according to skills and education as described below for i.e. validation, design, automation, chemical
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Proficiency in German and English!
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, and databases.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills and is results oriented.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and professional interactions with coworkers.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting skills.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization with excellent working conditions then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking on apply on the top right.
This role has been assigned to Tariff group E11.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)