Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Intelligence Analyst for Talent Acquisition within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Prague, Czech Republic.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
TALENT DATA ANALYST WITH GERMAN / DUTCH
Are you looking for a job in data analytics? Would you enjoy discovering data intelligence within talent attraction, talent development and the overall talent strategy? Are you fluent in German or Dutch and would you like to use the language in your job as well? If your answers are YES, we have great opportunity for YOU!
As a Talent Data Analyst you will become the member of our global recruiting team and you will drive business intelligence initiatives, which will help our Business Leaders, and HR Partners with recruiting for the best talents for Johnson & Johnson to change the trajectory of human health for humanity.
Your responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Using multiple technologies, data, research and analytical insights to influence and drive Johnson & Johnson enterprise talent strategies and recruiting attraction efforts – supporting our recruitment based on data analytics
- Delivering high impact analysis such as: talent supply and demand analysis for diverse types of roles in diverse markets (primarily using your languages), competitive intelligence analysis, talent flow reporting, location strategy research and other
- Applying expertise in quantitative & qualitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers, identifying trends and opportunities, and influencing strategies with data-based insights
- Partnering closely with Talent Building and Recruiting teams on correct expectations setting based on data available
- Supporting ownership and delivery of Talent Building and Recruiting data, metrics and insights.
- Acting as a change agent, continuing to be on the top of analytical capabilities trends outside of Johnson & Johnson and bringing new knowledge into the organization
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Previous working experience with data analytics
- Degree from a statistics / math program
- Proficient in English and German / Dutch language
- Passion for data, data analysis technologies, and data visualization
- Ability to identify opportunities, trends, and risks based on data, assess its implications and formulate recommendations
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)