- The position is responsible to coordinate inbound, inventory, returns, blue forms and all other activities and processes (excl. outbound) linked to a specific Hospital Medical Devices portfolio within the European Distribution Center in Courcelles, Belgium.
- This person works directly with Franchises Regional PLAN organization, EDC Operations teams as well as QA/QC and other departments from the site. He/she will work with those teams and business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of Supply Chain objectives.
Under and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Plan, prepare, issue, and control all warehouse processes related to Inbound and Inventory.
- Be the main point of contact for Supply Chain within the European Distribution Center for Inbound, Priorities, Inventory, Returns, Blue Forms and other processes (excl. outbound).
- Takes corrective action for daily operational problems within the department.
- Participate in the S&OP process to assess future capacity need for Inbound and Inventory and review actuals vs forecast.
- Review and align weekly on Deliver Operational metrics with Regional Plan and Transportation teams and take action if needed.
- Coordinate with franchise PLAN partners adherence of shipments and suppliers to the Standard Shipping Process. – ASN, GS1 bar code, SSCC container ID, etc
- Track, Clean and Report on Blue Forms/Zone for his/her portfolio.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes in Deliver using LEAN, 5S or other standard methodology.
- Support approved and funded projects for the site
- Identify and pro-actively mitigate risks throughout the entire supply chain.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Finance, or Engineering.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Planning / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance; preferably in a multinational company.
- LEAN material flow, planning & scheduling knowledge, a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency of ERP and/or planning tools preferred.
- Process Excellence certification or proven working knowledge, a plus
- Strong analytical skills with capability to query systems to extract sets of data for analysis.
- Accuracy with high attention to details.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent use of MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels in a multicultural and global / matrix environment.
- Ability to minimize and manage risks appropriately.
- Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus.