Senior Account Manager – Rheumatology
Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, Janssen employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are encouraged to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Account Managers working within the Rheumatology therapy area as part of Janssen's Immunology Business Unit. Positions are available nationwide as a new team is built to promote Janssen biologic products and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet sales targets.
- Use the selling model to promote the product’s clinical attributes/benefits and value propositions to positively influence prescribing behaviours for the company’s products
- Shape and deliver a blend of customer interactions, to include: face-to-face (single call/group meetings), telephone and digital
- Use the selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
- Record all customer interactions and information in the iCONNECT system in accordance with SOP
- Develop and maintain strong clinical knowledge of therapy area and competitor landscape to enable in-call excellence
- Ability to build valued customer relationships for a mutually satisfying outcome to a sales call.
- Analyse and implement account strategies/plans and data from ICONNECT and other sources to understand the business environment in which the account operates
- Define and segment target customers to build and deliver a Plan of Action (POA)
- Build networks of relationships to understand the needs and interests of the wider account and to support the territory business planning processes
- Connect & collaborate with cross functional colleagues (MSL, HELM, MEM) to have full understanding of clinical pathways, service delivery, funding flows and policies to:
- Understand customer challenges and needs
- Identify barriers and opportunities for Janssen products
- Identify partnering opportunities for mutual customer and Janssen benefit;
- Provide regional insights to line manager & CVT
- Maintain appropriate awareness of all other functions that interact with the account to ensure efficient and collaborative alignment of efforts
- Respond to requests for support from other customer facing teams
- Ability to build mutually satisfying relationships with colleagues in the local & broader business team
- Demonstrate emotional self-awareness, ability to identify own emotions, the reason for them and their impact on behaviour; ability to identify with others’ feelings and act in an appropriate way.
- Complete routine administration tasks on time and accurately (e.g. iConnect, TOV, CONCUR/expenses, emails, mileage reports, monthly reports, budget monitor, holiday planner)
- Complete training and proactive self-learning on a timely basis
- Maintain up-to-date product literature, marketing materials e.g. stand panels, SmPCs, iComply and ensure secure destruction and withdrawal of out of date materials
- Attend and implement mentorship to ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the ABPI & HCBI code of Practice
Key Compliance Requirements
Applicable to all roles – may vary by local operating company. Text should be validated by each local HCBI representative
- Complete annual HCBI/compliance training within required time frames
- Report Adverse Events and product quality complaints in a timely way according to current guidelines/SOP
- Act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCBI requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and Government officials
- If commissioning contractors or third-party organisations, put contracts in place and ensure that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCBI requirements and report adverse events and complaints (as above).
- Align with designated SOPs for the role
Successful completion of required training for all promoted products and training to qualify interaction with healthcare professionals (e.g. ABPI in the UK) within specified timeframe.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)