Who we are
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacturer of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and it’s ACUVUE brand is currently the number one selling lens in the world, distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson are passionate about bringing healthy vision to everyone, everywhere, every day. Our mission is to lead in quality, customer experience, innovation and growth across the world. We are committed to becoming our customers’ most valued partner in vision care through not only providing the most innovative products, but also the practices and services that consistently add value to their business. We are dedicated to improving patient satisfaction and helping our customers to achieve greater fitting success through providing continuous education. We invest consistently to raise the awareness and generating interest amongst consumers to the benefits of wearing contact lenses.
The management of a Key Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Key Account Customer, actively driving profitable sales growth and share of ACUVUE Contact Lenses, as well as ensuring meticulous creation & execution of agreed activities, in line with the business plans and the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a Key Account Manager you will work closely with the National Account Manager to ensure the successful implementation of Head Office agreed activities within our ACUVUE Contact Lens product portfolio.
- Work closely with the National Account Manager to create and agree Joint Business Plans with the Customer
- Facilitate and coordinate successful execution of Head Office agreed activity within the Key Account
- Coordination of Professional Activities across the Key Account
- Ongoing management of internal and external cross-functional relationships
- Management and coordination of Customer Sales Forecast & Trade Investment
- Management of consistent communication & direction for Field Team, including Account Managers and Area Sales Managers
- Responsible for the day to day management, including supply chain, customer service and admin. Also, implementation of agreed plans, and retaining and improving the business relationship and the profile of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care within the customers business.
- Previous key account sales (3+ years of relevant experience)
- Strong customer facing skills at all levels
- Demonstrable business acumen and driven by results performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Puts the CREDO at the heart of every day to day activity and behavior with people
- Strong commercial understanding of Retail environment
- Previous Category experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a Consumer Goods business
- Previous experience in Commercial negotiation within retail environment (preferred)
- A complex environment requiring both analytical and creative ability and a strong understanding of the market, category, and customer dynamics to drive the Contact Lens portfolio.
- A challenging road map to leadership to build in a competitive and complex market setting. Fast growth and high potential makes this a high pace job.
- A structured approach to multi-tasking projects is a prerequisite and the ability to communicate at all levels in the business.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)