The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for Janssen, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Governmental Affairs & Patient Engagement and Advocacy Lead
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
As GA & PEA Lead YOU will:
- Develop and execute local government affairs strategy and action plans and in collaboration with other department Leads ensure improved access to Janssen innovative portfolio and business objectives.
- Drive strategic and systematic approach to patient engagement and incorporation of patient’s voice in our operations. Co-ordinate all patient centric initiatives end establishes sustained and effective relationships with the key strategic patient advocacy stakeholders in Bulgaria.
- Develop strategies and tactics; propose specific actions to management board.
- Analyze Bulgarian political, social and economic environment, monitors legislative framework and makes impact analyses; assesses impact of external environment changes on the business and makes recommendations
- Council and briefs the Country Director on all GA&P topics; support Country Director for external engagement and ensure the debrief on access and affordability topics
- To establish, maintains and develops effective relationships, dialogue and influence with selected Government officials – MoH, insurance companies, parliament and senate members, regulatory agency and other health care decision makers.
- Represent the Company in the dialogue with external stakeholders on health topics (professional associations, official institutions, governmental organizations)
PATIENTS ENGAGEMENT AND ADVOCACY
- Develop PEA strategy and tactics in collaboration with Country Director and Market Access
- Responsible for execution of the patient advocacy strategy and ensure alignment across a matrix environment
- Develop and maintain interactions with Patients Associations for different projects that can contribute to better health outcomes including patient’s access to the innovative medicines thus improving the Company’s image in local community
- Establish partnerships and solutions that will improve access of patients to new innovative treatments, in line with company plans and rules by exploring new space and opportunities within healthcare
- Understand the needs and challenges of the patient community
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and oral;
- Excellent Bulgarian language knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- University degree
- Previous experience in working with authorities, NGOs in health system is an advantage
- Knowledge of current external affairs, both national and EU level
- Good understanding of politics and media
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Team worker
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Project management and presentation skills
- Driving license type B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Bulgaria EOOD (7398)