Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are building digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Our vision is to be the best in class Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and essential health solutions. We seek to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly outstanding brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®.
- Provide profound media expertise to J&J marketing teams to increase effectiveness and efficiency of J&J’s media planning and to accelerate media capabilities:
– Act as sparring’s partner & coach for the Northern Europe marketing team on daily business
– Be the main point of contact for all media related questions for all the consumer brands
– Support the development of media strategies (from brief to final plan) in close collaboration with the digital and brand teams according to strategic priorities
– Shape & implement J&J’s internal media training agenda
– Conduct deep dives in specific media questions & facilitate the implementation of media innovations
- Improve the collaboration with our media agency:
– Be the connecting link between brand teams and media agency for all the consumer brands
– Drive ongoing optimization of processes and ways of working by monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Optimise J&J’s media spend efficiency:
– Provide recommendations for optimized media spend allocation across portfolio
– Fully demonstrate econometrics outputs, research, and bold insights to develop media guidelines for cluster
– Lead optimization & allocation of media spends throughout the year
– Support annual commitment & buying preparation
- Stronger media plans which have the right partners, budget allocation and KPIs in place > fewer, bigger, better ≈ stronger ROI
- Regional and local MMM learnings applied to all campaign strategies
- Drive media ROI initiatives in support with GSI
- Reduce number of media plan iterations and duplication of requests
- Ecommerce and media will be planned holistically to ensure strong ROI and budget flexibility
- Ensure the right level of savings and customer value is added to each of the plans
- Prevent underutilization of content > reach thresholds are achieved on publisher / content level
- Help raise the media IQ with the brand teams
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising communications campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and standard methodologies in online marketing and measurement
- A strong record of working collaboratively and effectively with marketing agencies
- Ability to work within a diverse (culturally, functionally & geographically) environment.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to take responsibility for key program/study 'achievements' with minimal supervision.
- Well organized, Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Financial analysis and P&L understanding
- Process and project management skills
- Communication Skills – Strong written and oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Feedback – Receiving & Giving feedback ability
- Proactive & Self confident
- High Ethical standards & follows JnJ Credo
- Be able to work well in cross functional teams, both as a standout colleague and a team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / Digital Marketing, or any related degree. MBA from a reputable school would be desirable.
- Experience at a major network media agency. Experience from a multi-national or regional company in preferably FMCG
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)