Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in more than 40 countries.
The newly created post of Vogue Sr. Manager, China will be a member of the Vogue global team and will support the Vogue business from China. The position is an individual contributor role, based in Shanghai CN and reporting into the Global Growth Director in Switzerland.
· Market intelligence leadership: Gain market insights to feedback into business strategy
o In-market competitive understanding
o Retail, media, O2O landscape understanding
o Trends & insights identification
o Track key performance indicators vs competition
· Distributor support: Advise Vogue appointed distributor(s) on the execution of global strategy and growth building blocks. Coordinate with the Global Growth Director and liaise with Distributor(s). Communicate and feedback on:
o Portfolio definition including future pipeline/ innovations
o Sales & Marketing strategy
o Supply and S&OP management
· Act as liaison between the Global Growth squad and local counterparts in select meetings in the year to share market intelligence & feedback from customers time to time.
· Represent voice of markets in stakeholder forums.
· Proven track record in sales with extensive experience in operating with distributors. Experience in marketing is a desirable plus.
· Knowledge of China hair care market with expertise in offline retail and e-commerce.
· Entrepreneurial leader, a go-getter with financial & analytics acumen.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin. Knowledge of Japanese is a plus.
· Comfort to work with autonomy in ambiguity, and accountability of results.
· Ability to adapt to changing strategy while adhering to details for last mile impact.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)