Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson& Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Produce standard VAT reports using SAP Lynx and JDE 8.12 and reconcile the VAT data against balance sheet VAT accounts
- Amend the standard VAT reports by using GL inquiry and SQL
- Deliver reconciliation evidence at the end of each month and explain the differences
- Regular follow-up on open items from reconciliation and communication with local VAT country subject matter experts
- Consolidate VAT data, prepare (and if necessary submit) VAT Returns on local fiscal authorities websites
- Produce (and if necessary) submit Intrastat reports on local fiscal or statistical authorities websites
- Random check of correctness of the VAT bookings
- Ownership of the VAT accounts and periodic controlling of their balances
- Monthly review and reconciliation of all VAT acounts
- Reconciliation of the Turnover against VAT bases and explanation of the differences
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the Foreign VAT accounts
- Periodic clearing of the VAT accounts for Reporting purposes
- Ad-hoc analysis based on the requests of the affiliates/auditors
- Maintenance and user management of VAT Shared drive
- Timely preparation of VAT & INTRASTAT reports
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Ensure VAT compliance with local statutory requirements
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Basic European VAT knowledge
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excell, Access)
- Time management & prioritizing skills a must
- Basic ERP knowledge (SAP / JDE)
- Basic accounting & finance knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Very good communication skills
- Team player
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)