Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Responsible for achieving Vision Care product sales to new and established medical and professional accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
• Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple physician and healthcare professional accounts in a prescribed territory.
• Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
• Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
• Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
• Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
• Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
• Provides input to sales forecast and submits to management.
• Relays relevant market information to management. Identifies potential impacts to business. Recommends areas for future growth.
• This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)