Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Head office sales are a Pinewood based group, passionate about selling non-tangible products to end customers using the various media available for remote selling.
The head office sales Manager is responsible for shaping, developing and leading a team of successful Remote Telephone / Account Sales Executives with a range of experience to deliver sales of our fast-growing range of Medical Device products. The current focus of this team is to sell warranty and service based products, and co-ordinate the provision of the associated services to these products. This role will require the individual to help draft the strategy for a centralized, office based team of sales executives tasked with covering specific segments of our product portfolio, in conjunction with business leadership.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Shaping the strategy and developing warranty and service solutions for a range of products.
- Delivering excellent business results through leadership of the Telephone Sales Team
- Coaching and mentoring team members to achieve sales excellence
- Recruitment, motivation and development of team members to attract and retain top talent
- Teamwork, engagement and alignment with each Business Unit & Commercial teams
- Provision of excellence in terms of service co-ordination with range of service providers and stakeholders.
Skills and competencies required:
- Ability to manage complexity, adapt to new and uncertain environments and influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to coach, lead and encourage the team to optimum business results
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Outstanding sales planning skills
- An outstanding level of energy and sense of urgency to deliver superior results
Education & Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (desirable)
- You will ideally have experience of managing, leading & mentoring a team of highly motivated sales people in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry
- You will have preferably led a telephone or field based team with a proven track record of success
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate integrity and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to UK Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)