About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Strategic Account Manager Stockholm: Are you looking to advance Swedish healthcare?
The Health Care Market is changing, and J&J continues to transform our business model to ensure we have the right competencies and capabilities needed in the future to bring more value to patients and customers. Our well-established strong offer of innovative products and procedural solutions are now combined with a focus on broader value creation and offering such as logistics, patient pathway and supply chain. Apart from this tender shaping with focus on evaluation of value rather than price will key areas to drive innovation and advance health care.
The SAM Region Stockholm will be commercially responsible for the total region and will work on different levels of the hospitals in building J&J as a strategic partner. These tasks require the ability to strategically build a strong network with decision makers at different level of the hospital chain as well as understanding how the customer operates to be able to understand how J&J can bring value.
The SAM will be part of the commercial leadership team for Sweden and report to the Swedish Country Lead.
Objectives of the Position
- Develop J&J to be a strategic partner for Stockholm including stakeholder management and value creation activities.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the account.
- Establish relationships with the Sales- Marketing- and Value Creation organizations.
- Coordinate involvement of internal stakeholders including supply chain, HEMA, Professional Education, Commercial Excellence and more.
- Lead the Integrated Account Team and be responsible for account planning.
- Lead value creation development and solution execution in the region.
- Be responsible for tender shaping strategy in the region together with Sales Management.
- Ability to think strategically and show strong operational capabilities at the same time. Big picture orientation with attention to details.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong customer and external environment orientation.
- Motivated by results, performance & operational excellence in the job.
- Demonstrated enterprise attitude, with ability to influence and collaborate in a global, matrixed environment to achieve business objectives.
- Integrity and value-based (JnJ Credo) personal leadership.
- Proven ability to manage and balance complexity with an entrepreneurial and ambitious spirit.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- Professional Sales/Key Account experience from the Healthcare Sector (preferred).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Proficient spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Experience working with tender business (advantaged).
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)