The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world.
Currently for our commercial Organization, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Healthcare Solutions manager
Are you looking for you next move in Healthcare? We are hiring!
We are currently looking for a healthcare solutions manager to join our team and we would love to hear from you if you are interested. We are searching for someone who is passionate and can quickly assimilate into the strong team we currently have in place.
Working within cross-functional teams, the HSM supports strategy development and leads tactical implementation of projects, tools and materials to drive optimal HCP and Patient Experience.
- · Develops and oversees execution of the solutions strategy ensuring alignment to business objectives/strategies.
- · Identifies and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders within the TA and works with them to develop strategies to address unmet HCP/patient healthcare needs.
- · Collaborates with Brand Teams to ensure HS strategies are aligned at TA/brand level.
- · Supports the IBT in ensuring that each solution is developed and positioned within the Value Excellence framework and in line with all aspects of the local strategy and tactics.
- · Leads the partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure that each solution meets the defined unmet customer/patient healthcare needs and key stakeholders realize the patient, economic or value proposition. Continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices across Operating Companies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- · Co-creates to design/develop and iterate the solution materials that support the overarching brand strategy, as appropriate, and maximize the lifecycle value offering with a strong focus on patient and HCP centricity and connectivity.
- · Contributes significantly to the development, execution and monitoring of the Franchise Acceleration Strategy.
- · Leads development of dashboards or other implementation monitoring tools to provide insights and analyses of implementation.
- · Supports internal and external change management by gaining understanding of local cultures, economies and pressures having impact on the business or hospital/account.
- · Maintains a continuous external focus to gather insights and priorities for external innovation and broader priorities of healthcare systems.
- · Oversees implementation of each solution at customer sites, as needed, and monitors systems and metrics to reflect performance and implementation effectiveness
- · Analyses information gathered to identify opportunities and risks within current plans to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
· Crucial requirements for candidates:
Education & experience
· Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
· A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience required.
· Experience in strategy development and execution is essential.
· Proven ability to execute and implement complex programs, motivate and mobilize others around new initiatives.
· Strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills are required.
· Self-motivated with a proven ability to follow through on execution of strategy using strong time management and organization skills and a service orientated and entrepreneurial mindset with a talent for addressing complex customer needs required.
· Comfortable with data gathering, management, and analysis is required.
· Expertise in commercial/operational functions of health systems preferred.
· A passion for improving patients experience of the healthcare system and their outcomes.
· Although an Office Based role, travel within Ireland will be a requirement. Some international travel may also be required.
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a Global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
- We are an Equal opportunities employer.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)