About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Johnson & Johnson AB, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position supporting the Nordics Business Unit Finance team, based out of Stockholm (Ulriksdal), Sweden. We are looking for a highly motivated person with solid analytical skills and a strong learning ability to provide financial leadership and collaborate with the leadership team of our Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions business.
Objectives of the Position
- You are the business partner to Commercial Leads of Nordics Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions business providing financial guidance for decision making and delivery of financial commitments.
- You represent the key connection between Finance and Strategic Capabilities to develop and strengthen a close interaction model.
- You are responsible for Management shared function P&L lines, including budgeting and monthly BVA analysis and forecasts.
- You will take the lead in projects and ad hoc requests.
What you will need to succeed
- Ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
- You are curious and demonstrate customer Focus.
- Strong analytical skills to bring data insights to the business partners.
- Working to tight deadlines and ability to set priorities.
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual environment.
- Challenge status quo and have an operational improvements' approach.
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and partners.
- Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
You work efficient in a matrix organization and develop accurate forecasts in close collaboration with your key business partners. You are not reluctant to challenge your business partners to safeguard an effective prioritization and delivering on financial commitments. Furthermore, you keep a helicopter perspective on the financial performance of your business but are not afraid to dive into the details when needed. You are eager to continuously identify improvements within the finance organization and cross-functional teams.
At Johnson & Johnson, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most vital unmet medical needs of our time. Your financial leadership will make a real difference for our cross-functional teams to even better serve patient needs. You will have a meaningful and stimulating role with exposure to key stakeholders and business leaders across the Nordics.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent (required).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance (required). E.g. as a Financial Analyst or Business Controller or equivalent.
- Proficient spoken and written English (required).
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (required).
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)