[HR] ProPlus Japan Lead, Talent Acquisition
Your job alert was successfully created.
The ProPlus Japan Lead/Manager will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in their assigned business/geography. You will act as a Talent Advisor for all key partners by building industry & business insights to stay on top of trends and market changes, be knowledgeable about talent competitors and the businesses’ talent priorities while delivering optimal candidate experience. You will lead an agile team of experienced Recruiters and Recruiting Leads in the end-to-end process of acquiring high caliber talent while advocating for a best in class candidate experience. You will drive engagement and partnership to support Global Services, Corporate Services and Human Resources as a collective partnership driving recruiting excellence and executing Regional Diversity strategies. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role you will:
• Demonstrate your deep understanding of J&J’s long term and short-term strategies by acting as a trusted talent advisor to implement enterprise-wide talent development and management strategies in order to attract, select, and develop a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline.
• Drive process excellence in an experienced team of expert Recruiters and Recruiting Leads in the ongoing processes of acquiring and assessing high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
• Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenges by translating a business strategy into actionable steps.
• Serves as a trusted talent advisor by consistently using an open, consultative, employee and customer-focused mindset when partnering and collaborating with internal partners to ensure J&J’s ability to attract the necessary talent.
• Identify talent needs and capability gaps to influence, shape and drive effective recruiting strategies tailored to the most critical talent needs across their respective business/geography. Translate insights into a compelling narrative to influence data based decision-making.
• Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key stakeholders (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, Human Resources and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
• A minimum of 8 years of HR/Recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
• Strong capability assessing, hiring, leading talent and cultivating a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required.
• The ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities is required.
• Experience utilizing Talent Acquisition data to craft solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
• The ability to translate a business and recruiting strategies into an actionable plan is required.
• Experience utilizing metrics regularly to manage and maintain performance is required.
• Strong business acumen across multiple functions.
• Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments
• A minimum of two years of experience as a People Manager leading and developing a team with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance is strongly preferred
• Language fluency in both Japanese and English
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)