- Great Opportunity for University Students / Graduates
- Part-time – approx. 18 hours per week
- Location: Northern Beaches
- Diverse & autonomous environment
- Use your own vehicle – petrol allowance provided
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our iconic brands include Johnson's, Listerine, Stayfree, Carefree, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Codral, Zyrtec, Nicorette and Band-Aid just to name a few, with many of our products among the leaders in their category.
In this role you will work collaboratively with your immediate team and other state personnel to achieve agreed sales targets and store standards. You will be able to engage customer partners, primarily in-store, to influence sales and grow the category by delivering the nationally agreed in-store call procedure within Chain Grocery (Woolworths, Coles & Big W) and Pharmacy (Chemist Warehouse & Priceline).
This role requires you to work approximately 18 hours per week (school hours mostly) with a degree of flexibility.
- Increasing sales at store level via display activity, shelf management, driving in store compliance and achievement of set targets across a set Territory.
- Assisting our Field Sales team by ensuring products are available, on shelf and correctly positioned.
- Implement sales activations – planogram changes, building product displays, implantation, and product demonstration in store.
- Must possess own reliable vehicle and full drivers’ license;
- Strong understanding of ‘Point of Sale’;
- Strong focus on external and internal Stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with an eye for detail;
- Strong customer and team focus with the ability to think quickly.
In return you will have an opportunity to work with a highly supportive and passionate team and have access to excellent benefits, generous staff discounts and flexible conditions.
Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: Monday 20th January 2020.
Australia-New South Wales--
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)