JOHNSON & JOHNSON (THAILAND) LIMITED
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
• Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
• Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
• Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
• Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
• Make regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market
• Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within and assigned budget.
• Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in
specific product lines or areas.
• Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
• Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Bachelor Degree in Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Sciences
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)