The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: full time, 12 months contract
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Customer value proposition development based on shopper & customer understanding
- Category development projects development and execution with key customers in terms of long term growth horizon and investment.
- Turning shopper insights into action
- Full responsibility for annual planning with customers covering NPI and activations
- Development and execution of pricing & promo guidelines together with revenue and customer management teams,
- Visibility & availability standards for respective categories
- Executing category management projects with key customers in terms of assortment development & category shelving,
- Best in class customer cooperation including workshops
- Regular cooperation within the region (Central Europe) and EMEA shopper teams
- Shopper research preparation & analysis
- Effective budget management and setting priorities based on evaluations
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of cross-functional experience in area of category management and trade / shopper marketing. Experience as Key Account Manager would be an asset.
- Multiple channel / categories perspective - shopper initiatives, promo tactics, category management.
- Shopper insights & research - transfer into solutions
- Solid experience in managing cross functional projects (managing without authority)
- NPI launches, Pricing & Promo guidelines, Visibility & Availability standards preparation & execution
- Multiple workshops with customers
- Very good command of Business English (fluent in speaking, reading & writing), working knowledge.
- Analytical & Financial skills (P&L, ROI) – expert
- Concept / solution development – expert
- High persuasion / selling skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Time pressure and prioritization management
- Strategic thinking (short vs long term, implications on total business economics)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)