The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for Janssen, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Contract: Maternity Leave Cover
As Executive Assistant YOU will:
Perform numerous diversified secretarial, clerical and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Management Board. Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as typing, correspondence, word processing, scheduling appointments, etc. Also coordinate and assists in preparing associated business reports and other Management Board required analysis and communications. Lead the team of Administrative Assistants
- Provide executive administration support to Country Director (CD) and the members of the Management Board (MB) in the Czech Republic.
- Process all required communications including phone calls, emails, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, mails etc. for the CD and MB including liaison with internal regional partners, cross sector colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers as necessary.
- Prepare agendas and materials for executive meetings.
- Assist in managing the executives’ schedules including scheduling meeting and appointments.
- Coordinate and assists in developing, compiling and processing associated business reports and preparing analysis and presentations (as required) for the CD and Management Board.
- Organize files, performs data entry and analyzes data and maintains accurate records.
- Handle confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Organization of internal and external meetings for CD and MB – planning, preparation, coordination.
- Assisting and where necessary leading the organization of company events and meetings.
- Collaboration with all company departments.
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies including senior level management.
- Attendance at the MB meetings (create, issue and follow up on meeting minutes).
- Manage and supervises the administrative group staff including their day-to-day workload, performance and development discussions, hiring and training.
- Address complaints and resolves problems (as required).
- Assist in design, development and implementation of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and service.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- High School/Secondary/University/Bachelors Degree
- Strong personality – capable of dealing assertively with staff and management within and outside the company
- Analytical, logical thinking; pragmatic and hands-on nature
- Reliable, self-starting and initiative – able to initiate actions based on feedback from the management
- Practical and flexibile
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Stress resistant – ability to work on different projects + follow deadlines (multi-tasking)
- MS office (advanced level)
- English (advanced)
- Experience as senior personal/executive assistant at least for 3 years
- Complex project management experienced
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)