Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. Were producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&Js consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in todays world.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care within the hospital setting working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centred healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Biosense Webster (BSW) is a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future. We have a plethora of new products being launched to the market in the next few years, offering a unique opportunity for accelerated sales growth.
We are seeking to recruit a highly hardworking, motivated and ambitious individual to take the role of Sales Consultant for the Netherlands. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for shaping the business plan for one of the most important territories in the Netherlands, in conjunction with the business development Manager (BDM), Clinical Specialists and CSS Lead. The Sales Consultant will be expected to collaborate with other members of the team (BDM, Clinical Specialist, Training Leader, Project Manager, other Sales Consultant) in order to optimize customer experience and improve sales and take share opportunities.
The key objective of this role will be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives. A key territory for KOLs, the Sales Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with KOLs, building a strong internal network across all levels of BSW to best serve these individuals.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility to meet and exceed sales targets for their geographic area
- Develop catheter utilisation in Electrophysiology to gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan.
- Collaborate with BDM, Clinical Specialist, PM and CSS Lead) to develop creative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
- Execute on key EMEA Marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
- Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically meaningful clinical and economic partners
- Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical partners, in order to develop tailored solutions which improve sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
- Responsible for the development of pricing and commercial content for all tenders to ensure a best-in-class submission as well as ongoing management of tenders throughout their life cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors products and strategies in the local market
- Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
You should ideally meet the
- Desirable but not essential Degree level education in Scientific, Business, Life Science or Medical Areas
- Medical sales experience, preferably within a hospital environment, with proven sales target achievements.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
- Excellent listening skills. Ability to build positive relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with every level of the hospital hierarchy.
- Must be self-disciplined, organized, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role.
- Experience within the Cardiovascular and/ or Electrophysiology environment would be an advantage.
- Proven, consistent track record in developing key customer relationships.
- A great teammate and independent thinker
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain dedication
- Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Full & clean driving license
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)