Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products. The company is operating in three main sectors, has more than 265 operating companies in over 60 countries and employs some 126,500 people around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies represents the business areas Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Consignment Coordinator (m/f/d), located in Vienna.
The Consignment Coordinator will take full accountability for the counting of consigned inventory in the Austria market. He/She will determine the priorities for counting, initiate the process with the customers and the function responsible for counting, track the progress and ensure the variations are processed in the system. The Consignment Coordinator will work closely with the Business, the Customer Services and the EMEA Working Capital Team to implement optimized consignment and OrthoKit inventory level while reducing SLOB and over consigned inventory.
- Build Risk Assessment of consignment locations
- Build and agree annual consignment inventory counting plan
- Clear/start inventory count request
- Check the inventory count for plausibility and start eventual controls
- Get required approvals for inventory adjustment/write off according SOX requirement
- Process inventory adjustments based on investigation
- Consignment count reporting according SOX / Finance requirement
- Review progress of consignment count and inform Management
- Check of the counting accuracy rate
- Minimize expired and obsolete inventory write off exposure, monitor shelf lives, drive exchange of short shelf-life implants
- Support/drive projects related to consignment counting
- Continuously improve the processes and tools used in consignment counting
- Provide analysis and support to improve Consigned and Orthokit inventory health
- Ensure major new consignment deployments are inventory efficient
- Ensure on time hospital activation of newly consigned inventories
- Own customer consignment master
- Collaborate actively with the local DC to ensure execution of production/Shipping Plan
- Deliver & Monitor End-Customer Service Commitment (OTIF/BO)
- Support Tender Management
- Several years in Supply Chain or equivalent functions with experience in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning is required
- Experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters (JDE and SAP is a plus)
- Communication skills, communicating daily with customers, directors, sales force and other managers
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Strong customer focus (internal & external); fast learner, embrace change and complexity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Business proficiency in German and English, other languages a plus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products GmbH (7519)