Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
McNeil AB is a leading pharmaceutical company that manufactures Nicorette products for the global market. Our products - found in over 80 countries - help people around the world to quit tobacco and live healthier lives. In addition to manufacturing, we also have a global research and development unit working in three areas: Smoking Cessation, Digestive Health and Cough & Cold. We are located in Helsingborg and with around 650 employees we are one of the region's largest companies.
- QA representative in projects and validation assignments (equipment, process, media, cleaning, facility, automation).
- QA approver of validation related documents (such as; protocols, reports, URS, SLIA, CLIA).
- Maintain and update VIL after finalized validations.
- Participate as subject matter expert at inspections.
- Approve GXP classifications of equipment.
- QA representative in Change Controls.
- Interpret regional and global as well as regulatory guidelines.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Honours Degree in a Science / Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3-years Quality / validation experience coming from a Healthcare regulated environment.
- Good knowledge in validation of automation system
- Good Swedish and English
- Able to prioritize work plans
- Result oriented
- Thorough and diligent documentation reviewer
- Statistical skills is would be advantage
- Good communication skills
What you will need to succeed :
As a team member you present yourself as engaging with the team you are part of and continuously strive to find new ways to grow the business. You are relation-oriented and understand the value of stakeholder management in reaching regional milestones.
In driving the business results you have a proven record of reaching milestones locally and regionally. You are confident with reaching stretched targets.
You aspire to develop and consider growing in an organization as an opportunity to evolve personally and professionally.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
McNeil AB (8511)