Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson &
Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products
and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch
the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Cilag GmbH International belongs to Johnson & Johnson family of companies and includes several business units from the Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Devices sectors. Over the last years, several business units have been established within the legal entity of Cilag GmbH International, creating a diverse, international organization with over 950 employees.
FINANCE MANAGER – STRATEGIC PROJECTS CONSUMER SOURCE
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Global Consumer Source Finance team is recruiting for a Finance Manager to be based in Zug. Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The Finance Manager builds on these principles in order to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity.
This is a highly visible position that requires both detailed analytics as well as an ability to operate from a big picture perspective to ensure alignment with SC Procurement strategies.
- Business Partnering with Program Leads for Global Strategic initiatives supporting Network Optimization for External Manufacturing and Complexity Reduction for Direct Material.
- Finance Lead for Global/Regional Category Projects that could require supplier exits. Support, prepare, validate business cases.
- Manages the Central Funding process for Network Optimization
- Consolidation & Reporting of expenses and related savings individually at the project level but as well as at the program and total source & SC level
- Partners with Network COE as well as Global IMO teams
- Continuously identify opportunities for improving finance processes; partner with management and 3-tier finance model to assess and implement recommendations in a timely and effective manner
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree, MBA or other financial certifications (i.e. CPA, CMA) are preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience is required ideally in a consumer or pharmaceutical Supply Chain finance role.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Other languages are a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in an agile environment and be able to identify and drive process improvements; willing to challenge the status-quo
- Travel may be required up to 15%
Cilag GmbH International (8525)