The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (MEDICAL DEVICES)
Multiple location: Romania
(Cluj Napoca, Bucharest, Iasi, Timisoara, Târgu Mureș)
The Sales Representative promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The Sales Representative is accountable for achieving overall sales goals in J&J Medical devices division – Orthopedics & General Surgery.
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Achieves and maintains sales in certain area for certain product/group of products according to sales plan.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- Analyses customer needs and identifies new potential customers.
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation and package for sales.
- Delivers products presentations.
- Handle customer questions and issues.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments identifies potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- Drives company’s sales / market share.
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
CRUCIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device experience preferred)
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, flexible
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and native level of Romanian
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employees benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)