The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Contract: Permanent Contract
The Executive Assistant will work closely with CEE Commercial Director to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. This is a critical role for the commercial director as the trusted individual often acts as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
The Executive Assistant will need to quickly build extensive knowledge of the organization and will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
The Commercial Director relies heavily on the executive assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently, effectively and in a highly professional manner that represents the company overall and especially the office. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a success.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves the Commercial Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains the Commercial Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the Commercial Director by attending meetings in the Commercial Director's absence; speaking for the Commercial Director.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Manages & purchases mobile devices and plans for employees
- Leads & plans CSR & D&I engagements for employees
- Cooperates with fleet manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistance for a higher-level executive – preferably within an English language/multi-national corporation;
- Highly professional and mature approach to communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Very structured, organized and process orientated individual;
- Ability to work in a sometimes-high pressure environment;
- Ability to clearly prioritize high variety of ongoing work activities, while balancing what is required both short and long term;
- Excellent English and Polish both written and spoken;
- Ability to do light translation from English to Polish, ideally with experience in composing announcements and intra company communication;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Time pressure and prioritization management;
- Strategic thinking (short vs long term, implications on total business economics).
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)