The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Consumer, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Associate Regional Medical Safety Officer
Location: Warsaw, Poland
As Associate Regional Medical Safety Officer YOU will:
Be a safety expert who provides safety oversight, in allocated region, for the Consumer portfolio of products throughout the life cycle of the products, including new product development.
- Safety evaluations and clinical insights contributing to the completion of the regional safety deliverables for the JJCI portfolio;
- Identification, communication and management of potential and known safety risks
- Cross-functional collaboration within and outside OCMS
- Ability to influence and work effectively with business partners and colleagues.
- A vocal and visible champion of safety insights as a key input into product development and post market safety surveillance strategy
- Work alongside RMSO to partner and align with regional cross functional business partners;
- Generate relevant safety assessments and reviews for their allocated region, for the Consumer portfolio of products, throughout the life cycle of the products, including new product development
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- MD degree is required.
- Healthcare professional with at least 3 years clinical experience.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present complex data in a concise and understandable scientific manner, both orally and in written format, is essential.
- Attention to detail; Diligence in record-keeping and records organization; Ability to manage high workload and critical issues;
- Computer-literate and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills;
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver; Ability to thrive in a global, cross-functional environment;
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)