- Permanent part time opportunity
- Hands on role
- Supportive environment with genuine career progression
Be Vital in this role
An opportunity has become available for an Inventory Specialist to join our Ethicon team in a permanent part time capacity. This autonomous role will see you add value to the sales team, build and strengthen clinical relationships within our key hospitals. Flexible hours are given for the right candidate. Your role will see you cover our crucial hospitals and manage our inventory levels.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership on inventory management for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all orders meet customer activity requirements
- Present data on stock levels to procurement and clinical staff
- Work alongside marketing and sales managers on the management of back orders for key accounts
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with software such as Excel, Word and MS Outlook
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you are passionate about healthcare sales and wish to work in a highly innovative and technically oriented field, then please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close:10th of December 2019
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)